Help leveling up

• Hi, I'm actually lvl 50 and I need to get to lvl 55 fast Because the quests in Mashroom Rock are so damn boring ( :/ )and dont give enough exp to lvl up in a decent amount of time (5k for a quest? ok just need 845k more!)
    So I'm looking for someone who can carry me in 1st floor of Ud3.
    i would prefer to get helped for free... but I guess I can pay some for each run on first floor

• Ofc,if you can find some one powerful enough to spamm it with you for free,then why not?
    Personally i dont like power leveling others because i have also things to do with my char/s ...its okay to do few runs but to waste 4-5 hours...i just dont have the time.
    Payment is another option and plenty people would do it.
    Anyways i wish you luck with finding some kind person to spamm with u :)

• I would like to help you out till lvl 53. Then you can do fear island. Fear island is less traveling around and more of an action packed quest. Also I would lik to use your lvl 53 for some quest tests then, to see if the quests are still working and if some of the nonworking quests have been fixed now.

Just message me when i'm on and we can do it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!