So how does dodge work for fighters now?

• I played the tw version but from some vague things that I've read or heard it seems dodge doesn't quite work the same way as back then. So what has changed?

Is it still useful for a fighter to stack dex?

How much dex gear should a level 70 fighter be using if any?

Is the dodge passive worth putting points into now?

How effective is dodge in pve and pvp?

• Calculations are stil being worked out at the moment. Dodge is one that is currently not 100%

While it's buggy right now it will be changed in the future to be better for Open Beta :)

It's still useful to stack DEX if you want to be going for Crits too.

• The dex has taken a beat down,

Original DBO: physical attk, dodge, resist rating and i also believe physical crit hit rate.
    DBO global: less dodge, physical crit hit rate, resist rating.

I've stacked dex up to a point where i had 2.5k dodge rate, it isn't worth it the chance that you get one shot by anything is too big since you'll only have about 8-10k LP and the diffrence in dodge rate seems to be miscalculated also the resistance doesn't seem to be changed at all, the only reason to stack DEX would be if you do PvE against low lvl mobs (since level diffrence seems to be a huge advantage for dodging).

A good setup for PvE fighters would be CON gear with LP%.
    A good setup for PvP fighters would be CON with crit block %.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!