Adding a Macro System?

• Hello and welcome to another post of mine!

Todays topic as the title has told you,
    I'd like to talk about seeing if we could
    get a Macro system added into the game
    on a future patch. something simple
    where we could drag and drop our skills
    into a Macro menu. maybe have the menu
    have say 7 slots per macro? Nothing to
    large scale or over complacated just
    a simple Macro system for skills, mounts,
    pets, emots ect..

Now knowing the game is in pre-alpha right?
    I know the hard working dev's have alot more
    to deal with than this, but I thought I'd put this
    idea in the suggestion box. :)

• the client side of the game is not in develope. just the server side. so i dont think that they can do that.

Really, huh. didn't think the client was completed due to all the missing translations in the game.

So if a macro system were to be put into place it'd have to be a
    mod or hopfully at best a future patch, if they have that as a opiton.

• Think you re right.
    First at all, this is a old game by the actual standars. (a great old game!)
    Is true that a lot of content are missing in the game, but that is couse NTL stopped the develope when they went to bankrup.
    The client we use here is complete (its the last one used in TW servers). Remember that this is a asian game and the translations are fan based. The server side is doing by reverse ingenering. The original game closed like 3 or 4 years ago, and this project is trying to bring back the game to live. They are making a very hard work, but i dont think they are going to change any from the client side right now, couse (without think in copyrights) may take a way more work in code, graphics desings and other stuffs, isnt priority right know.
    but its only my opinion of course.

• Think you re right.
    First at all, this is a old game by the actual standars. (a great old game!)
    Is true that a lot of content are missing in the game, but that is couse NTL stopped the develope when they went to bankrup.
    The client we use here is complete (its the last one used in TW servers). Remember that this is a asian game and the translations are fan based. The server side is doing by reverse ingenering. The original game closed like 3 or 4 years ago, and this project is trying to bring back the game to live. They are making a very hard work, but i dont think they are going to change any from the client side right now, couse (without think in copyrights) may take a way more work in code, graphics desings and other stuffs, isnt priority right know.
    but its only my opinion of course.

Of course, that's what I've been noticing the more I've been browsing the forums.
    thanks for helping me on getting more info on what this game is and how it's being developed.
    and yes you're very right, I LOVE this game! I've always wanted to play an actual MMoRPG of
    Dragon Ball. the normal games like Dragon Ball Z Budokai, Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi and the
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse games were fun for a VERY short time. when I did find this game
    I almost lost my mind lol.

is there a forum page I can find out what the plans are for this game?

• Not problem!

You can find all the progress in the server here Server

The main developer is 'Daneos'. Check his post to see the past progress and stay tuned about the updates that he will make.

The server update once (or two) per week. Some times just bugs fixes and other to add new content to the game.

Also try to see 'Aru' ´s post. He is the community manager, and make polls to understand what the player need and want.

The server feed with the experiencie and the needs of the player couse is a fan based game. Make free to post anything you want in the Server Discussion.

Also you can join to the discord group :discord.gg/fQ4DBnv, but you will fin much the same content.

Right know the server is in a pre open beta (just like a alpha, but open to public) state. The goal now is create a vanilla server. Emulate %100 the old TW server in all aspects like damage, defense, exp rate, drop rate, pvp, pve, etc.

A lot of the content of the game is already playable (with some bugs of course) and other will be in the future (scramble, budokai tournaments, dojo wars, etc.)

In the Pre Open Beta (pob), all the plater are testers. We are playing to find bugs, lag issues and things like that.
    If you see a bug first at all try to look if some one else reported here (STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST or here
    Technical Support
    And if no one report, you can report just there.

Of course you can enjoy the game meanwile, but you must know that once the developer team accomplish this goal, will be a server wippe. All the character will be erased to bring us a clear game without people who take avantege from bugs.

There is not estimate time for the server wipe yet. In my opinion this will not happend until the next year.

After that, will came the improvements couse the old TW server wasnt perfect. Somes class was OP, or some content was irrelevant.

Welcome and gl!

pd. Sory, my english is very bad and some times i mess up with sintaxis and other stuff xD-

• This is all wonderful news! I couldn't ask for more helpful info!
    Other than finding bugs and posting them to let everyone know,
    what else could I do to help out more with the game?

PS: your English is great.
    I'm able to follow your every
    word with ease.

PSS: (lol)
    how many here (working on the game) speak English?
    I myself only speak one language, being English. I do
    want to see what all i can do to help more with this
    game.

• Right now i think its all cover. You can join to a translate team (there are teams for several lenguages) but you need at least some knowlege of other lenguage.

The best way to help them in this moment is playing the game, get fun, reporting bugs and if you want talking to other people about dbog.

Also you can help them with donations here https://dboglobal.to/donate. The donations goes to pay the cost of the server, but is not necesary to play or anything.

I recomend you first at all, familiarize with the content of the game, and his community, Have fun playing and making friends!

Hope see you in game gl!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!