Upgrades levels

• Hello.

I have a question about the upgrade levels and the white stones.

I have used a white stone in a few items(+7 +8 +9) and I have noticed that when the item "fails" it doenst decrease a upgrade level, but when the item "breaks" it decreases 2 upgrade levels.

Also I have seen some videos where they upgrade items from +11 or +13 to +15 and when the item breaks this doenst decreases upgrade levels.

(All of this is when you use a white stone obviously).

So my question is what is the upgrade level when the item can breaks and doenst decrease "upgrade levels"?

Thans for your attention.

• Whitestones were very powerful, maybe too powerful to some extent (on level 60 items, people quickly made lvl 60 +15 sets)

They used to -0 on every occasion (failed or broken), then it was tweaked to -2 if item is broken.

It's still very much useful though

• So this means that its impossible to get +15 ? Because i know the upgrade rates from +10 to +15 are very low and if the white stone just protect your item to not destroy but it decreases 2 upgrade levels you can never get +15 at least you were super lucky.

• Not impossible. just very unlikely. I've never used a white stone in retail TW or in DBOG and had a few +15's, you just need to have a huge amount of patience and luck to put up with the lowering of upgrade levels.

It's much better now as you don't have to worry about your items being destroyed if you select a broken card :)

So this means that its impossible to get +15 ? Because i know the upgrade rates from +10 to +15 are very low and if the white stone just protect your item to not destroy but it decreases 2 upgrade levels you can never get +15 at least you were super lucky.

• Not impossible. just very unlikely. I've never used a white stone in retail TW or in DBOG and had a few +15's, you just need to have a huge amount of patience and luck to put up with the lowering of upgrade levels.

It's much better now as you don't have to worry about your items being destroyed if you select a broken card :)

Try Posting a Video without using White stone, and upgrade it to 15+ for me. Please show me show me .................... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::cursing:

• I'll be happy to if you supply me with the stones necessary. I'm not going to farm an obscene amount of stones and sit here upgrading while praying i get lucky just to satisfy one person and their disbelieves.

You can just as easily if not better farm the stones yourself. Should you need the exact percent chances of a successful upgrade at teh various levels, they are located in the Developers Global Update Thread.

Try Posting a Video without using White stone, and upgrade it to 15+ for me. Please show me show me .................... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::cursing: