Is this fighter build good any improvements are needed the please tell?

• Alright . But aren't we forgetting the one that made the thread here and his need of a build ? You know , that is the reason I kept linking builds lol

I just cringe when I see builds with energy attacks or Big Bang maxed out lol. Luckily we can reset our build every week for free right now so he can try out all the builds and find what he likes best.

I just want fighters to know there's an easy way to take on multiple mobs or farm that doesn't involve Big Bang attack.

• I just cringe when I see builds with energy attacks or Big Bang maxed out lol. Luckily we can reset our build every week for free right now so he can try out all the builds and find what he likes best.
    I just want fighters to know there's an easy way to take on multiple mobs or farm that doesn't involve Big Bang attack.

You know , I used to feel the exact same way like you lol , but then honestly , I couldn't farm without Big Bang Attack . I mean those 6 points aren't gonna destroy the build or ruin it , then again , We'll just see what's the better method when we meet in-game :) .

• You know , I used to feel the exact same way like you lol , but then honestly , I couldn't farm without Big Bang Attack . I mean those 6 points aren't gonna destroy the build or ruin it , then again , We'll just see what's the better method when we meet in-game :) .

You're exactly right. Those points aren't really going to make a difference. You could potentially have both attacks maxed if you really wanted to.

Is your ign the same as the forums?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!