Adult Quest Error explained

• See if you are level 30 and watched a youtube video but still after getting korin spell you talk to hada but the person he is saying to talk to has no quest completion sign hovering over the head then straight away go towards korin tower pillar and see a small girl or hardly boy tribal person to take you to the korin tower anytime you want if the man is not having a sign because this works is it error I only faced? or the man is removed hada said to talk to? Confusing.

• I just saw that video daneos said but I didn't go to aizi he had no quest those ones were the previous ones i already did that before getting level 30 that might be the reason because I avoided tmq and ud and grinding as it was time taking and hard. All I did was quest so that might be the reason I got early level 29 permission but no level 30 quest. This is crazy thead is closed just tell who had suffered the same condition

• As I can see it, you have accepted the quest from korin's spell at a lower level. This should not be working. Korin's spell quest should only be avallable at lvl 30+. If you still have the quest availlable in your quest log, remove the quest and the item, then go get the item again from another box.

This can easily be avoided in the Open Beta by making the item only drop once a character is actually level 30 or making it so that you can only accept the quest once you are lvl30 or above.

• Perhaps this can help you out.

• Rise to the Korin tower quest was the one at level 29 that allowed me to go before gojonku and that was like weeks ago and this is done to explain the ones who grinded and ones who depended on quests and aizi quest again 29 so I went to korin straight away and he had no one so I leveld up to 30 and found the spell and went to hada took aizi quest but Korin had that above his head so video people grinded. Sorry for bad and confusing explanations but that might be a translation error now I have adult fighter at level 40

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!