How did I kill level 52 mobs easily?

• I am just level 39 and ran out of quests which mostly happens so I went to a high level place and the mobs were so easy to kill and exp was so little even at high level except for the blue ones because they bring some mobs with themselves and I have to respawn and they were like level 52 and I reached the place with flight and I have fighting mastery

• You seem to be making more than 1 one point:

- If the mobs are more than 4 levels higher than you, the experience you earn from killing the said mobs will be much lower due to you not being around their level.

- If you are a Human, you have a really high damage output and very low health. Most humans can go to higher level places due to their damage, though it's highly recommended due to the point I made above. Hitting Critical hits with Turtle Super Kamehameha is a guaranteed 10k+ very easily (lvl 30 +9 gloves do that even) and higher level mobs (let's say level 52 as you said would have 4k HP or 6K HP (depends if they're wolfs, bugs, etc or Machines, Namekians, etc)

- Of coarse you'll reach such places with flight XD

- The "blue ones" are super mobs, they usually do higher damage, higher health, have allies or at least have a special debuff that makes them more annoying than regular mobs. Mobs: Normal < Super < Ultra < Boss < Hero (I don't think I am missing any, but I am very sleepy atm so I might be :/ )

Have fun.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!