Returning player from KR and TW versions

• Hi, Siduke here from DBO Korea and Taiwan and I am thrilled that one of my happiest gaming experiences has been brought back online by the global team. I have just a few questions though. How does the cash shop work? Do you have to purchase coins or whatever online to by things in-store? Are there still server ran events like there used to be on the other versions? Any insight anyone could share would be very helpful and again i am very happy to be join this community! Thanks!

• Welcome to DBO Global

ow does the cash shop work? Do you have to purchase coins or whatever online to by things in-store?

You mean wagu wagu machine? Nop players can buy CP (cash points) and use it to buy Dogis/Brown box/Dogi balls and so on.

Are there still server ran events like there used to be on the other versions?

Not yet we're still working on server stability/bug fixes/adding missing features for now once these 3 main features gets fixed we will work on events and adding extra stuff.

And by the way you can reset your skills weeky for free and also flying has no limit you don't need those scrolls anymore.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!