White Stone...

• As of right now there are only 2 possible ways to obtain white stones 1 is from the cash shop and the other is from the Auction House the auction house is where people who have bought white stones from the cash shop have put them on the auction to sell to people that can't or who do not have cash points to buy whites but from what i have heard Daneos will be removing all P2W items from the Cash shop so this means when Open Beta finally starts White stones will not be on the cash shop for cashers to spam buy them. White stone will be implemented into the game to obtain without cashing as of right now we do not know how daneos is going to add them just have to wait and see

• As of right now there are only 2 possible ways to obtain white stones 1 is from the cash shop and the other is from the Auction House the auction house is where people who have bought white stones from the cash shop have put them on the auction to sell to people that can't or who do not have cash points to buy whites but from what i have heard Daneos will be removing all P2W items from the Cash shop so this means when Open Beta finally starts White stones will not be on the cash shop for cashers to spam buy them. White stone will be implemented into the game to obtain without cashing as of right now we do not know how daneos is going to add them just have to wait and see

i see , Thanks for info

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!