Couple questions regarding the current state of the game

• Yo. Returning player here. Some of you might remember me, some won't even know who the heck I am.

To the point, I wanted to know a few things about the current state of the game. Those things being:

1- Is attack speed still "buggy"? In the sense that it doesn't work as it used to be in the original DB game. Meaning Karmas or Pokos are pretty "useless" in terms of dps and constant damage output and have to rely on skills to do their damage instead of auttoattacks. It used to be like that when I was playing on this version and I'd love to know what's the current state of attackspeed with or without SSJ/Kaioken

2- Are defenses actually defenses now? In the sense that they actually mitigate damage and aren't there just to show a bit more of battle power and be a pretty decoration?

3- Are damage from main/sub weapons properly calculated now? Before you'd see turtles oneshotting everyone with a giant kame because they'd get their damage modifiers from gloves + sub weapon instead of the sub weapon alone. Is that still a thing or was that fixed?

4- Is the karma resistance + dot duration reduction buff still bugged? Is resistance bugged in general? Are confusion and playful doll still bugged?

I'd love to know what's going on with all these since those were the most important topics for me when I was playing and the biggest reason why I quit. Hopefully all of them (or most) are now working properly and could get hooked back up into the game. Thanks!

• 1 - Yes, there seems to be a problem with attack speed.

2 - Defenses work like they should, since months, i use dw, fighter, dende, sword and you can notice the difference by a lot.

3 - Indeed they were separated, so now everything is working much better than six months ago.

4 - Resistance is still in test phase, i don't know anything regarding to karma.

• To think that the person answering this thread would be my buddy lol. You still playing that baldie excuse for a fighter? The Krilin wannabe? haha

PST: My Karma is Yasiel and my Turtle is Zevriel. Hell, don't know why we're talking in english to begin with.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!