Getting to know prices

• Hey guys,

so I got some "Rare" and Legendary drops, and I dont know how to evaluate the prices I could sell them for

How do you guys know the price?

How can I be sure in the future that I can sell it for the right one so I won't be scammed?

Also, which equipment should I have for 45 Turtle?

• Players usually make estimations from the Auction House. Try find similar gear on the Auction House and then you will be able to make your own judgement on what the price of the item you should sell it for so you aren't ripped off.

For a 45 turtle for your gear try con crafted amour as that will help you level. This will increase your LP and help you survive.

• Players usually make estimations from the Auction House. Try find similar gear on the Auction House and then you will be able to make your own judgement on what the price of the item you should sell it for so you aren't ripped off.

For a 45 turtle for your gear try con crafted amour as that will help you level. This will increase your LP and help you survive.

Sorry for the newbish question but I see in auction house gears that are smiliars to the sayans one's with alot of Energy def, that's what you mean right?

Not the one for the spiritualists

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!