upgrade bug

• Funny fact is, i see alot of bug abusers right now selling +15 stuff for 100kk/500kk, even 700kk wtf.

Right now i got a karma majin and a SK both lvl 55, as i told before, it's been almost 1 month i'm playing this game and i didn't expect this situation happening even before the official server, cause now there's no point doing dojo/scrambler since it is pretty much unfair.

Yes i tried to test this "bug" or w.e u wanna call it, but i got it all broken somehow.

I expected Daneos doing a rollback on the server to the last update, in this case reset everything to 6pm when the server came back online, but i see some inexperience managing a game server, wich i'm fine with that.... we must learn from mistakes right?

So, in my case i will totally forgot about pvp, i got no chance agains't someone +15, i will stick to the server still and focus on pve plus test every characters.

Still not even funny tho, and most of my friends, quited.

Peace!

• upgrade system in this game is rlly crap, i dont get it how can same succes or fail etc cards acn be in same place for like 5times and the baddest thing for lvl 70 u spend 350kk on u70 purple to get example sword from +5 to +6. so in my opinion upgrade is system is the worst in the game. that needs to be fixed

• upgrade system in this game is rlly crap, i dont get it how can same succes or fail etc cards acn be in same place for like 5times and the baddest thing for lvl 70 u spend 350kk on u70 purple to get example sword from +5 to +6. so in my opinion upgrade is system is the worst in the game. that needs to be fixed

Well with open beta is will be all good and multiple people have said...but the original and main point would be to make +15 as hard as possible to obtain for both cashers and noncashers alike...if we look on the bright side...those without the upgrades will have a chance to work on their skill...and you can have full bragging rights if you manage to beat any +15s...thats a plus imo since there isn't any serious PVP content to worry us with loses

• Well with open beta is will be all good and multiple people have said...but the original and main point would be to make +15 as hard as possible to obtain for both cashers and noncashers alike...if we look on the bright side...those without the upgrades will have a chance to work on their skill...and you can have full bragging rights if you manage to beat any +15s...thats a plus imo since there isn't any serious PVP content to worry us with loses

well till +7 upgrade is easy but from +7 ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!