Problems with the game

• Hey, just as the title says I have problems while playing:

Whenever I'm walking on my scouter, I have like a sudden fps drop whenever traveling between mobs areas and the scouter instantly stops
    I have the same FPS drops when I'm scrolling down on my guild members list.

This can't be a CPU problem, because even when I lowered the graphics, I had the same high FPS with High graphics and the same sudden drops when ''charging mobs''.
    I also have the same FPS drops when fighting, something that never happened in higher end games.

Can someone explain what is this?

• I don't know what exactly is causing the FPS drops, but the guild members list FPS drop has been reported in and will hopefully be fixed soon. I'm pretty sure all players experience this (well I've heard from multiple players that they do have this issue, and I do also myself).

• I don't know what exactly is causing the FPS drops, but the guild members list FPS drop has been reported in and will hopefully be fixed soon. I'm pretty sure all players experience this (well I've heard from multiple players that they do have this issue, and I do also myself).

I don't know if this can help but, whenever I'm changing zones, when the game is charging mobs it freezes then charges and stops my bike.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!