Can't launch DBOG

• Hello. Yesterday played DBO for a short time, everything was fine. I've left my PC ON for about 2-3 hours. When I come back I try launch DBO, and i have same problem like in video here between 1:00 to 1:40 minute, the Authentication problem, everything grey etc.

Okay i thought server is offline no problem. After over 12h i still have problem, I visit DBO:G forum and no one got this problem, same on discord, servers are online. No one did anything on my pc in this 2-3h for sure. I also didn't install/downlaod anything, no win update etc. I've checked my Firewall/Antivirus, everything is set okay (exception list), i've even turn both off for a sec but doesn't work. So i've redownloaded whole DBO:G, installed on C, run as Admin, got framework 3.5/4.5 like inside DBO:G folder in "1_PLEASE_READ_1" Daneos wrote, also tried this patch file from 14.09 update thread.

Game just stopped work after my 3h break. Any ideas?

@EDIT

Somehow it started to work. I have no idea what i did, or it's just started to work ^^

• i have the same problem :(

Yeah Tummi i missing in your Post if you have Restart your Computer in this time than again but i seen in your Edit it works for you now.

Ragc222, Restart your Computer when this not help you going to use a Cleaner Programm which delete Internet Files (Cache) from a day or you delete the Cache from DBO,could be that your DBo than not still starting than you need to Reinstall DBO.

To tell short about that Problem thats happend when your DBO was overfloot with Ingame Messages, and it knockdown your Internet Cache.

When any other Questions feel free to Join the Discord Channel of DBOKakarot under 1 of his Videos i think in the describtion you found the link. Their you can Contact him, or me as his Chat Moderator with the same Name their and we might be can help you so you needend write a Ticket. When you have some issues it is helpful for me when you send me than Screenshots.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!