1st Tier Dragon Ball wish

• I got the 7 Dragon Balls then I summoned Shenron and he asked me if I wanted the God Martial Artist Armor or something like this (I received the Classic CC Martial Artist Clothes). Was it correct? What about the Dragon Radar chip for the scouter? I remember that as wish, to hunt the Tier 2 Dragon Ball. How can I get that chip?

• 1st tier dragon balls gives the armor correct,but as for the chip you talk about,chips been removed at latest TW/KR/HK patches,you probably missed the updates,so yeah,the server follows the last update before shutdown,you need to buy a scouter with the ability to find dragon balls,best place to find the npc that sells it,its on your starting map dungeon,you can see him on your map.once you enter. Maybe the npc hope(robot) in your starting area town sells it,give a check...

• The first NPC that sells scouter is Nybo in the Kokkara Village. It sells the Remake Scouter SP for 15,500 Z. Is it the correct Scouter?

EDIT: maybe I resolved. I'm in Korin Village and I went to the Scouter Merchant, it has the "New Scouter" with the Dragon Ball Radar for 45000 Z. The west city has the "New Scouter SP" also with the Radar for 36000 Z

• TheWalker17 you do not need DB chip.

Even in old DBO that was removed.

You need to go to korrin village to buy new scouter with Dragon Ball radar in it.

Put mouse pointer on scouters in Korin Scouter Merchant and look for scouter with Dragon Ball Radar in it.

Then later when you get in Aria Waterfall (north- east cave in Korrin Village), there is even better Scouter Merchant with scouter that can search dragon balls and look into equipment of players.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!