• Since there's a huge discussion about the upgrade system I felt that the dogi system should be brought up as well. Basically, I believe that the break chance for dogis should be removed. Why? Because unlike armor and weapons you can't farm for dogis or dogi balls so getting them will be an even bigger chore. Not only that, but like the upgrade system the dogi system falls under the RNG system thus making the process purely luck based. Also, players will believe some dogis might be too rare or expensive to risk upgrading and not bother with it at all (which limits customization for the player's character). As such, removing the break chance for all dogi items when using dogi balls will give players some breathing room and not cause a lot of frustration/rage. Doing this WILL NOT make getting the right effect for your dogi easier though, because this factor falls under the RNG system and is entirely luck based (you could end up using 10 dogi balls and still not get the desired effect).

• Look here: https://dboglobal.to/forum/724-dogi-breaking.html
    I agree with you on the very rare Dogi part, i bought a dogi once for 600kk and broke it with the 1st attribute ball i used.. That sucked!
    Maybe the break % can be lowered a bit.. Originally it was 20% if i remember right. So i would say:
    Excellent ball -> between 10% and 15%
    Rare ball -> between 5 % and 10%
    Legendary ball -> 0% and 2% i think legandary shouldn't have the break at all, because the are so hard to get..

• Look here: Dogi Breaking
    I agree with you on the very rare Dogi part, i bought a dogi once for 600kk and broke it with the 1st attribute ball i used.. That sucked!
    Maybe the break % can be lowered a bit.. Originally it was 20% if i remember right. So i would say:
    Excellent ball -> between 10% and 15%
    Rare ball -> between 5 % and 10%
    Legendary ball -> 0% and 2% i think legandary shouldn't have the break at all, because the are so hard to get..

Ah I didn't notice the thread was already made. Anyway, lowering the break % wouldn't do a thing. Remember the break chance is governed by the RNG system so even having a low chance of breaking will mean that your luck will still be tested, and if you got unlucky and your dogi broke than it would still be the same result. This is especially tedious when the RNG system also governs what effects a dogi ball will grant your dogi item.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!