Make later CCBD bosses more original/intimidating

• This is a relatively minor complaint but I noticed that a lot of the bosses in the CCBD floors past 50 are just reskins/bigger vers of low level mobs

I find that underwhelming

Maybe we could make the some of the BID/TMQ bosses?

Or hell even some of the bosses that exist in the dungeons already like the giant mantis or bee guys, or maybe even some UD5-6 bosses

This isn't a priority but I feel like the retail guys just gave up after awhile

• Disclaimer; Personal Opinion.

I agree, I went through CC so many times that I didn't have that in mind. Fighting them does make a more dull experience.

Hell, I think all CC bosses are re-skins of other bosses. All bosses can be found somewhere in minor dungeons sadly.

Maybe more original designs can be something cool to look forward for, although I don't it will happen :/

• Don't worry about it , we'll Just toss a Merged Zamasu ssj4 Great ape for ya , or Perhaps Make Grand Priest Floor 200 Boss's , but for Real now. The boss's are suppose to be Childish like , not vry scary , the game is made for 12+ not 20+ or else we'd put dark soul boss's in & spam ' you Died " text . xD stay Tuned , Future Content may have some Surprise in. no i'm not talking about jumpscares.

• Don't worry about it , we'll Just toss a Merged Zamasu ssj4 Great ape for ya , or Perhaps Make Grand Priest Floor 200 Boss's , but for Real now. The boss's are suppose to be Childish like , not vry scary , the game is made for 12+ not 20+ or else we'd put dark soul boss's in & spam ' you Died " text . xD stay Tuned , Future Content may have some Surprise in. no i'm not talking about jumpscares.

You're sort of missing the point.

The bosses you fight in the first 50 floors are some variation of boss monsters you've fought in previous dungeons, and as result, they have more of a daunting presence

The late game CC Bosses don't feel like bosses. Just oversized versions of mobs your lvl 20 self could've beaten without breaking sweat

It's not only underwhelming, but straight up lazy to reuse designs of weak enemies, give them a ton of health and call that a boss

• if ur Asking for a Mob ReTexture i could do that easily , to make them look like a whole new mob , You Need To Ask the Head Master First , it ain't my thing to Control in First place.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!