New Content Questions

• I understand we're in the pre-open beta and a pretty far from any new content, but just thought I'd ask anyway.

1. Will you eventually be able to incorporate aerial combat? I know Netmarble was working on it before the game was shut down and I was wondering if that was in the cards for future content.

2. If you eventually increase the level cap, how would that work with additional skill points? I've seen discussions on a possible increase up to 90. Would you add new skills to account for any extra points? Would you only give us a point for every few levels. The answer may not be known now, but wanted to see if you guys had a general idea about it.

Thanks! Keep up the good work and thanks so much for bringing this game back to life. I love it!

• New levels = New dungeons, new TMQs, New gear, and of course new skills. Increasing level caps without giving classes new skills would mean all SP is good for is upgrading your skills some more, and I personally feel like that could up end being horrendous.

• They said they will go beyond the level 70 cap and I've seen a video with aerial combat here

• New levels = New dungeons, new TMQs, New gear, and of course new skills. Increasing level caps without giving classes new skills would mean all SP is good for is upgrading your skills some more, and I personally feel like that could up end being horrendous.

Thanks! That's what I was worried about as well. We shouldn't be able to max out most of our skills. Deciding on what to max out and not to max out is the entire point of different builds.

They said they will go beyond the level 70 cap and I've seen a video with aerial combat here

Thanks for posting this! That aerial combat looked great! Was that from this project, or from another DBO project? In any event, we know its possible. :-)

• Thanks! That's what I was worried about as well. We shouldn't be able to max out most of our skills. Deciding on what to max out and not to max out is the entire point of different builds.

Thanks for posting this! That aerial combat looked great! Was that from this project, or from another DBO project? In any event, we know its possible. :-)

Not sure about it but I think original company NTL was working on it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!