Ultra Instinct Goku vs Super Sayian 2 Kefla

• do you prefer that kefla eliminates goku?

I don't. Just dosent make sense that an Exhausted Goku from the fight with Jiren could regenerate his stamina that quick and go UI again after that and the fact that he used ssj2 and ssj3 vs kefla. Goku and Vegeta should have done the same thing and become vegito and kick Keflas ass and eliminate her.....Thats all

• What's interesting is that it eats up his stamina like crazy. Probably where the "heat" kicks in.

I don't. Just dosent make sense that an Exhausted Goku from the fight with Jiren could regenerate his stamina that quick and go UI again after that and the fact that he used ssj2 and ssj3 vs kefla. Goku and Vegeta should have done the same thing and become vegito and kick Keflas ass and eliminate her.....Thats all

Yeah we both know that wouldn't have happened given the fact they prefer to fight alone. Also Goku went SSJ3 unintentionally (he admits this himself). Still, it was a cool demonstration of the form that we haven't seen for a while.

• I don't. Just dosent make sense that an Exhausted Goku from the fight with Jiren could regenerate his stamina that quick and go UI again after that and the fact that he used ssj2 and ssj3 vs kefla. Goku and Vegeta should have done the same thing and become vegito and kick Keflas ass and eliminate her.....Thats all

You can't really watch Dragonball if you can't deal with Goku BS.

That said, there were two moments in the fight I really loved. Those being when he stomped into the wall to dodge an attack mid air, and of course the kamehame slide. I hate when fights are predictable, but I wasn't expecting either of those moments.

• What's interesting is that it eats up his stamina like crazy. Probably where the "heat" kicks in.

Yeah we both know that wouldn't have happened given the fact they prefer to fight alone. Also Goku went SSJ3 unintentionally (he admits this himself). Still, it was a cool demonstration of the form that we haven't seen for a while.

Summary: That's what my friends call bugs. goku_black__2_by_aubreiprince-daq4pcp.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!