What is left on the list? Clearing my mind of this.

• Hello DBOG comunity,

I've been following this project since December of 2014. I've seen amazing development of the whole server and all the hard work Daenos has been doing to bring us back the game we all loved.

So, i'll get straight to the point:

-What is left to be implemented before the open beta? I believe that, after party budokai, that's pretty much it?... I recall someone saying that: Kraken, Cell-X, Bacterian, would only be implemented when the open beta began. So that won't be available as of now?

-Do we have any chance that the open beta will begin still druing this year? (2017)

-What will be the level cap in the begining? (Hopefully not 70 nor 50, due to burn out).

-Will all the features be available? (Hopefully not all, so the burn out won't happen).

Thank you.

• i think first lvl cap should bee 55 then 60 the 70 2 mounths or 3 bettween each lvl cap ! what left ? quests fixing ! fix budokai party !! fix the dungeons item drop rate and do some modifications to the wagu machin ! yes i think they can do it for 2017

• Hey TheProdige! Thanks for answering.

I believe Daneos said this when he announced the pre open beta: "The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System.Once we complete the game with all its function we shall move onto Open beta."

So...i bilieve the quest fixes, dungeons drops, and all those bugs will be fixed during the open beta?

Since everything is implemented pretty much...

• Hi there dbog community,

until Daneos announces the release date of dbog we will have to wait. No promises or speculation will be said by the dbog team until Daneos decides when this game is ready for the final release.

Unfading I know you have been waiting patiently for the final release but as it stands right now we dont know.

I wish I could give you the answers you seek but its not possible right now.

sorry and regards

boxbox, moderator staff

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!