i have some freezings in the game

• hi,as i said in the title,the game runs pretty smooth at full high settings with 1920x1080,but sometimes i have some freezing like 1-2 seconds..its really annoying..i am sure its not internet problem..do you have any suggestion?

By the way my specs are:

cpu amd ryzen 5 1400

gpu:nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4gb

ram 8 gb

windows 10 home

• I'm afraid its the windows 10 my friend. I had a worse setup 4 years ago, yet the game ran smoothly on the HK version, but here? I have a way better PC but I find myself having this issue as well, and we're not the only ones. I did reinstall the game and turn off real time protection in windows defender whenever i play the game, and its less frequent, but for an actual fix? We have to wait for them to optimize it for this OS or forever deal with it sadly.

• I'm afraid its the windows 10 my friend. I had a worse setup 4 years ago, yet the game ran smoothly on the HK version, but here? I have a way better PC but I find myself having this issue as well, and we're not the only ones. I did reinstall the game and turn off real time protection in windows defender whenever i play the game, and its less frequent, but for an actual fix? We have to wait for them to optimize it for this OS or forever deal with it sadly.

what windows you suggest me to install?Man i mean i should burn this game even with these specs i am having..i play tom clancy's ghost recon and just cause 3 in high settings...its impossible to cant play this 2010's game with these specs i have..i know its not best specs but at least this game i could play it at high settings easy with 60 fps

• what windows you suggest me to install?

People with Windows 7 say they never have this issue, but there are some people with windows 10 who dont run into this issue iirc like Kakarot but yeah perhaps windows 7 would be the best option if you cant find a fix for it on windows 10 and dbo is like the only thing u play or dont care much for the windows 10 features.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!