Items cash need actualization

• 1.we need to do something ....droop u 70 is dificult, lot of People has lot char at the same time we cant get droop or dragón ball ....we must do something for that or close múltip acc log in or + droop. ..I am casher if I cant get the droop only let me buy whith cash the items that i need...A char farming whith buff ultimate+buff poko+buff karma and I cant compite whith that...do something ...thanks

• Hello,

I will reply to your thread as a player. I've recently got back some time to play the game on a daily basis for longer periods and I have to say that making money right now is easier than ever. Farming is quite easy: I know I have already good gear and a good class to farm - turtle - but considering I do it without majin buffs I think any decent class with decent gear + majin buffs can farm with ease.

Some tips on how to make money without cashing:

1. Farm farm farm: Papaya is big enough and there are many channels. Do not restrict yourself to the classic spots in papaya that everyone crowds in main channels, there are good spots with good density of mobs that are empty in almost all channels. If you need help with that I can make a map showing some other good spots, but I'm sure that it will be good for you to fly around papaya and try new places. Drop rate is really good and considering now you can also drop white stones it is really encouraging to farm.

2. Boss events: Boss events were a god send to me when we added boxes there. Farming and getting devil coins is even more interesting because I get around a box a day for cheap and I've been getting lucky boxing mudosa rare necklaces recently, made tons of money with it. Also, side bonus is that if you work on a tight budget you can't get more of those cheap boxes until next boss spawn, which is good if you get a bad stat. God knows I've spent tons of money on expensive boxes to remain with bad stats... doing it slow and cheap is way better and less stressful! And believe me, my money has been spent better since!

3. Buy and resell: There are many players that sell stuff cheaper than it should because they need quick zeni to buy something else. You have to be aware of what's going on in Auction House and also in personal shops or even in trade chat. You can buy and resell stuff if you've gathered already a small amount of money and sometimes get even 50% more if you find the right buyer.

4. Go ranked battles: getting mudosa accessories rare lvl 70 can also be a good way to make money, earrings have been recently over 300kk.

There are more tips and you have to think that all of them are linked, because once you farm you get money to buy and resell, you can buy accessories lvl 70 rare with bad stats to box, and so on. You don't need to cash to enjoy this game.

If you want we can discuss more about it but I don't want to make this even a bigger block of text.

Regards,

Aru

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!