Adult budokai

• Hello there, I just have a quest about budokai time. If I’m in central USA what time would budokai be held at. I try asking people in game but they all act like jerks and won’t answer, it’s as if there to hi and mighty to answer a newbies question. Also they give false information and it ticks me off. Can someone on here please help me with an accurate answer please. Thanks in advance.

• Dont worry, dont take it personally, people ingame most are selfish and think that by either keeping it to themeselves and not saying anything they gain something from it. Same thing with bids, you ask where it is, noine tells you. Its like a secret they dont want anyone to know for some reason. Im going to do a post about where bids are located as i see people asking constantly and i always take them. Stay tuned for that too.

On topic: srry i dont know what time budokai or scramble or db times are as i dont participate in them, but if you search here (its a sticky thread done by a gm) you will find it. Then simply go to a world clock on google and find your gmt time compared to germany time. Best of luck

• Dont worry, dont take it personally, people ingame most are selfish and think that by either keeping it to themeselves and not saying anything they gain something from it. Same thing with bids, you ask where it is, noine tells you. Its like a secret they dont want anyone to know for some reason. Im going to do a post about where bids are located as i see people asking constantly and i always take them. Stay tuned for that too.

On topic: srry i dont know what time budokai or scramble or db times are as i dont participate in them, but if you search here (its a sticky thread done by a gm) you will find it. Then simply go to a world clock on google and find your gmt time compared to germany time. Best of luck

Greetings, I didn't know that there is some people who doesn't know location of those BID's, I will make fast guide for new players about this.

On-topic: Check here, Schedule of DBOG Events

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

I don’t actually, I just find it sad most players would act the way they do, besides the people in charge of the game, I find it most games die because of the community, I know not everyone is the same but I just find it sad.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!