The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

• Hei guys this is ItalianNamec and I want to show you, in the case you did missed this epic game that I bought some week ago (legendary edition).

Game Name:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hardware Requirements:

Minimum:

CPU: Info
    CPU Speed: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equivalent processor
    RAM: 2 GB
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT & ATI Radeon X1800.
    Sound Card: Yes
    Free Disk Space: 6 GB

Recommended:

CPU:Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    CPU Speed:Info
    RAM:4 GB
    Video Card:DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1 GB of RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher)
    Sound Card:Yes
    Free Disk Space:6 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot-8.jpg

skyrim-screenshots-e3-2011-05.jpg

My personal impressions:

I did not spent much time in game (currently I have 22 hours) but I think I learned a lot from the game (I've finished the main quest afterall). So ya I've talked about main quest story, because the game have several quests and not everyone is from the main story, let's call them side quest. Basically you can increase your "game duration" by buying all DLCs (recommended) for have more contents in game such as armors weapons or spells and obviously watch the enchanting story going on. The coolest thing of this game is that you must make your own decision in every quest, everything depends on you (will not depend on the race you will choice at the begin) you can choice your ally, your follower and what your path will be, if you will walk into the darkness or will choice the path of being the skyrim's hero.

The DLC that came out are:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard (if yuo want to buy just a DLC i suggest yo buy this) 19,99 €

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn 19,99 €

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Hearthfire 4,99 €

Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack (free)

• Always a fan of this game. I love the open feel this game has, the environment is fantastic. Sure it's no perfect game, but for people who love open world experience, it's great. The only dampening thing is that I mainly play it at my friend's house, and he pretty much tells me exactly what to do. XD

• do not ruin the game with mods, I've no mods actually, nor SkyUI.

You're joking right? Ruin the game? There are mods that actually FIX the game (referring to the Unofficial Patches). Seriously even if you don't want to change anything in the game you can still use mods that help improve the game in both performance and stability, and considering Skyrim is a bug-fest buffet this is almost a requirement. I'm sure even Bethesda would agree that you should at least use the Unofficial Patches, especially since they haven't updated the game in a couple of years.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!