Missing 3rd dragonball

• Title: : i have 7 dragon balls but the 3rd one is missing after i finished the quest i didnt recieve it.

Character name:MightyRadler

Explain what happen (English only): so long time ago maybe about half a year or more, i was doing quests and when i finished the quest with the NPC dog i was about to recieve the 3 star dragon ball but at that second when i was finishing the quest the server lagged out if i remember correctly and i didnt recieve the dragon ball, i have all of them except 3star, is there anything i could do?maybe there are a go around or smth to recieve that dragon ball?

Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/hsosw7

Your OS: Windows7/8/10Windows 10, 64bit.

• Hello Darkan,

Some time ago there were problems and when the server crashes the quests were restarted or disappeared. Unfortunately now we can not do anything for the lost quests.

Remember that we are in the Pre-Open Beta server phase and these things can happen, I hope you understand.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!