Dark Warrior 2x Solo Budokai Champion~

• In my opinion, it's true that Conf+Arm+KD is an OP combo. But I think that it's more unfair against an Ultimate or Chef than against a SK. If you see the battle against Aydee you can see that Aydee had a much more elaborate strategy. Full CD and not allow Sendoku to leave the center of the Tatami. Besides he almost spam the Green SK Buff (I don't remember the name xD).

Sendoku's strategy is easier. However he found it (it's easy to see the simplicity of something once He show it, but not before). It's like Dash to the edge of the Tatami at the beginning of a battle against Karma or Plasma. When someone told me that I thought OMG it's easy and stupid, but before someone had to think it.

When I watched the Sendoku's strategy I thought it was perfect. Now, after the battle against Aydee I found a lot of issues of his strategy (eg: Aydee didn't lose LP so maybe we should think that SK full dex is better than LP% IDK... Think about it). Aydee showed the way, the strategy maybe needs to be perfected, but it's not impossible.

Maybe the Conf+Rp should be 0'5 sec less or maybe it's perfect. I don't know because I'm not an expert in SK xD. What should be fixed is that Aydee suffered the Sendoku's combo while he has the green buff activated and He lost 1 round unfairly xDD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!