• Hi, My name is Andrea, I'm italian, i dream to play this game by my childhood. But in Korean, it was too difficult.
    I didn't understand when Beta will be online, and if will be open for all, can you help me? Meanwhile i download it :)

• Welcome to the game ^^ . According to the servers schedules, the closed beta should be released 1st august ( But it's only available for people who purchased the founder pack and specific number of players chosen by the developer ) .

However, the open beta should be available in the 1st of September if everything goes well. xD

• Welcome to the game ^^ . According to the servers schedules, the closed beta should be released 1st august ( But it's only available for people who purchased the founder pack and specific number of players chosen by the developer ) .

However, the open beta should be available in the 1st of September if everything goes well. xD

Thanks, then if i will buy krillin founder pack, i will be able to download closed beta?

• Hmm honestly, I am not sure about "Krillin's founder pack because it's written below that pack "closed alpha not included" , so I am not sure about the beta in this case cuz that pack is the cheapest one. You better ask a moderator about this. However, the closed beta will only last for 14 days, so if you really don't wanna pay with your money, you can just wait for the open beta for everyone which is gonna be free in the 1st of September. That's all what I know.

• Glad to have you and know what you are lol. It was my dream to play this game as well and finally find it.

Servers schedule

Closed Alpha 2 , May 18th ( will be open for 7 days )
    Open Alpha June 15th ( will be open for 7 days )
    Closed Beta August 1st ( will be open for 14 days )

Open Beta September 1st ( the duration will be announced )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!