[Help] Quest help out one of the Giran's group

• If i'm not confused with another Giran tribe quest, the one you are talking about i think is bugged and is safe to cancel or skip it and continue with others.

OMG, you are almost done with majin quests.. and almost at Korin, grats! ;)

yes and thanks, finally i'm at korin forest. i'm loving play as majin, but i wanna one way to do grand chef nice at pvp, need study skills and cooldown, i'll need do a lot resets and test, but let's go xD

• yes and thanks, finally i'm at korin forest. i'm loving play as majin, but i wanna one way to do grand chef nice at pvp, need study skills and cooldown, i'll need do a lot resets and test, but let's go xD

I like your energy and determination, i know you will succeed!;)
    The way you talked about your Majin, somehow you remind me myself :)

Really..,i know you will succeed, and any doubt or anything related to chefs.. if you wish, i can share my exp with you, im not perfect or professional at it, but i do love being one since the old dbo.

To start your pvp journey while you are studying your Chef, is a good idea to visit the pvp platform at korin at any populated channel and take a look to the classes there, if they are buffed with/without personal buffs, what are they doing, what debuffs are using, inspect their current gear (stats, upgrades)/dogis effects, if they are swapping their gear/dogis or not, check their props, just don't go inside to avoid being hit, a good spot to watch is the stairs.

To check other character gear and/or its props you can right click on him/her and select "scan equipment", but if you don't have the proper scouter for it, it will not works, the best scouter we can get is the Dragon Cave South one, i have some screenies i will add to the post to help you and maybe someone else:thumbup:, just please check the arrow or cursor at map where i have my character. Usually i can take you there but atm, i'm exhausted, almost 4 am and haven't sleep yet :sleeping: but if you wanna go by yourself please be careful, there is a lvl 20 boss plus super mobs near a bridge you need to use, there is lava and it can do heavy dmg if you stay there, but to avoid its dmg you can use your flying jet squirrel and do some surf heheh.

Or an easiest way to get it is to ask a friend to teleport you there or maybe getting one from auction house idk.

Bed time..

Happy DBOG'ing!

• thanks for all those tips, i'll take this scouter and watch some fights! And yes, i have a lot work to do before reset and after too xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!