Something wrong with Ultimate Hyper Bomb

• yeah it is a little to low i deal with this attack normal 96 dot damage, crit 109 damage and RP ball charge skill power increases with crit 190

maybe the attribute from monsters have strong def against this attack

but for real talk now nobody used this lame skill you should only use grand chef attack skills and buffs from mighty majin and grand chef

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0050014106110553451133102

• Hello, i cant find a post with info about its nerf, maybe is bugged? honestly idk :(.., i'm doing 84 dmg too but at papaya mobs (lvl 69 ones), only if im fully buffed with my own buffs.. if not is 82 and the initial damage always is 0 when it shouldn't be, this is a video of me at TW, it shows the initial damage, normal and critical and unintentionally for the topic.. the Defense Rate.. What's Defense Rate? = Current state of Resistance Rate / Defense Rate

Some details of my chef in the description if you watch it at youtube

I respect your build but like every single one is up to the user. Running without a solid self heal is risky imo... and without a self / back up props buff.. idk.. is something i won't do even with the nerfs for some races/classes plus others off-topic details.

Have a nice day guys :)

• no way man, heal saved my ass a lot time, this skills still amazing with patk reduction, i still need watch about patk reduction if its really 40% but sure its debuff atk from enemies, but this DoT is the same since i maxed out the skill in all npcs from range 20 - 32, somethings is wrong.

About your build, i really dont agree with how SPs was spent, dont seems a solid build in first view, why take armspring at lv 4 instead of candy rush? when candy rush do more damage. Atm maxed out miracle punch, 4 armsprings lv 1 candy rush (because i cannot put more atm) caramel kick is a nice thing for lv 5 because of knockdown, but you should maxed out curing scent for RP regen better

Def rate if i can remember, is about def atk while guarding, but someone told its near of useless stats and dont worth invest in it.

• no way man, heal saved my ass a lot time, this skills still amazing with patk reduction, i still need watch about patk reduction if its really 40% but sure its debuff atk from enemies, but this DoT is the same since i maxed out the skill in all npcs from range 20 - 32, somethings is wrong.

About your build, i really dont agree with how SPs was spent, dont seems a solid build in first view, why take armspring at lv 4 instead of candy rush? when candy rush do more damage. Atm maxed out miracle punch, 4 armsprings lv 1 candy rush (because i cannot put more atm) caramel kick is a nice thing for lv 5 because of knockdown, but you should maxed out curing scent for RP regen better

Def rate if i can remember, is about def atk while guarding, but someone told its near of useless stats and dont worth invest in it.

did we have to different build that we look at dont see a skill with name armspring or candy rush xD

curing scent is only good for pvp skill but pve useless

and the heal skill used to much ep for a long fights

Yes, it can be "useless", almost everyone could tell you that.. i know,..since you can use the points in another skill or tweak for your build, and we have some Defense Rate as default and that could be enough, but for me, i always max it no Mather what, why?.. i like the animation, i feel uncomfortable in just receiving damage without an animation of guarding, dodging.. mitigating some while fighting :comcom28: like DBZ and such.., its a toon i know :P but my Grand isn't a "punching bag" or a "lifeless doll" :), its part of my supportive playing style, solo or party i always maxed it, i had and i have some gear with it, i'm always maxing the active <Guarding Breeze> from Mighty Majin skill tree and the passive <Defense Up> from Grand Chef, always need it to help my team just in case.. like i did in some (almost) full Humans parties and being the only Buffer,"Tank", "Healer for both LP/EP" they had at that moment.. or when the Tank dced, lost its aggro (please who ever read this.. avoid rude comments, losing aggro, mistakes in general are natural for everyone like the diversity of playing styles, thank you!;)).. even when i don't have an aoe Taunt like them, i could help in that situation(s) with <Hyper Bomb>, <Candy Beam Flash>, free aoe RP ball and/or paralysis cure for my team with <Curing Scent>..,etc.. sometimes i had to much aggro i was unable to endure that much.., that was part of my experience, my fun i shared with my friends.. in my years of dbo'ing heheh ;).

If you wanna do pvp, imo is better to use your skill points and stats from gear in another stuff outside Defense Rate because it limits the challenges you can face / builds you can do.

• i have no problem with MP and Heal in long fights and i have to say, curing scent is better for pve than pvp LOL its give a free rp for 200 ep?

and yes, i did mistake, crazy rush and battering armspin, still dont change the fact of increase this skill instead of crazy rush

• i have no problem with MP and Heal in long fights and i have to say, curing scent is better for pve than pvp LOL its give a free rp for 200 ep?

and yes, i did mistake, crazy rush and battering armspin, still dont change the fact of increase this skill instead of crazy rush

curing scent is best pvp counter attack for turtle, dk aoe paralysis skills but for pve not really

you can buy potion that charge your rp ball instant so you dont need to waste a second skillpoint in this skill

ok in your picture you are lvl 31 so you dont have any long fights yet but i do cell and kraken dungeon and run often out of ep if i must heal myself and keep attacking the boss because after 6 heals and a few attack ep are empty

• curing scent is best pvp counter attack for turtle, dk aoe paralysis skills but for pve not really

you can buy potion that charge your rp ball instant so you dont need to waste a second skillpoint in this skill

ok in your picture you are lvl 31 so you dont have any long fights yet but i do cell and kraken dungeon and run often out of ep if i must heal myself and keep attacking the boss because after 6 heals and a few attack ep are empty

with those skills sure you will end your ep, this is why do you need use RP for Regen Mp, you dont need use RP for damage, i dont mind it being good at pvp 1X1 because it doesnt cure stun of self

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!