My Playlist

• Hey, hello! :)..

Even when i LOVE the DBOG soundtrack!!, sometimes i turn its music off and leaves the sound effects / environment sound and listen to these tracks, they are part of my "Dragon ball video games oldies" that i usually listen at my PC and outside, i made a playlist today and i wanna share it with you, hope you like it!:thumbup:

Have a nice day and happy gaming! ^^

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Majin Buu: My apologies!..being honest, i was a bit busy and i forgot to test it here, didn't noticed it just don't works for me when i tried to play it today, i'm trying to fix the link and now its fixed. ().

• Same here, DBOG has great music without a doubt, but sometimes it can get rather repetitive due to the game being so long,

and by that i mean quests, grinding and traveling.
    So i tend to do the same, sadly with my laptop i avoid opening internet browser, since it overheats it faster.

Super Butouden has amazing soundtracks, thanks for the remindment.
    My absolute favourites are Frieza and Imperfect Cell's themes.
    They're all great, but those 2 are my favourites. Android 16's theme is sick too,

but i feel rather weird about it, since some people claim them them has plagiarized Kremlin's theme, which i know nothing about.

• Same here, DBOG has great music without a doubt, but sometimes it can get rather repetitive due to the game being so long,

and by that i mean quests, grinding and traveling.
    So i tend to do the same, sadly with my laptop i avoid opening internet browser, since it overheats it faster.

Sorry to heard about your laptop :( i perfectly understand what it feels..

Super Butouden has amazing soundtracks, thanks for the remindment.
    My absolute favourites are Frieza and Imperfect Cell's themes.
    They're all great, but those 2 are my favourites. Android 16's theme is sick too,

but i feel rather weird about it, since some people claim them them has plagiarized Kremlin's theme, which i know nothing about.

Welcome! ;).. and i love those themes too!!, they are just to awesome!!, but about the Krillin theme, didn't knew about what some people said about it but they don't sound like his theme imo. And thanks for remind me my topic, i started to listening the playlist and i didn't noticed it don't works for me here at forum but outside indeed it works, I'm trying to fix the link but it just don't works here, i don't know whats going on :(, it works for you?
    ------

Update: Now it works me and its thanks to you, I'm so happy now, i really appreciate it! ^.^.. but if don't works for you or someone else, please let me know.. once again thank you! ;)

• Sorry to heard about your laptop i perfectly understand what it feels..

Ye, i even have a cooler beneath it, and despite that the laptop can really make noise, mostly when playing mmos.
    As long as it doesn't explode i'm good, hope you don't have to deal with something like that.

Welcome! .. and i love those themes too!!, they are just to awesome!!, but about the Krillin theme, didn't knew about what some people said about it but they don't sound like his theme imo. And thanks for remind me my topic, i started to listening the playlist and i didn't noticed it don't works for me here at forum but outside indeed it works, I'm trying to fix the link but it just don't works here, i don't know whats going on , it works for you?
    ------

Update: Now it works me and its thanks to you, I'm so happy now, i really appreciate it! .. but if don't works for you or someone else, please let me know.. once again thank you!

Krillin? Ah, i meant Gremlins, i made a slight typo when i was typing, for a second i thought Krillin had his own

theme in the game. I actually found something interesting from the dragonball wikia, more specifically

from the "Trivia" section.

'The bassline for Cell's theme is taken from the 1971 Pink Floyd song "One of These Days"; this song, as well as the rest of the game's soundtrack, was composed by Kenji Yamamoto, who would eventually be fired from Toei following the discovery that he had plagiarized several popular western artists throughout his career.'

I think that explains something.
    The video works for me just fine, perhaps it not working for you was

due to an internet connection error, or it's more complicated or technical

than that. But it's good to hear it's working, and no problem.
    Understood, but so far it's working just like before.

• Ye, i even have a cooler beneath it, and despite that the laptop can really make noise, mostly when playing mmos.
    As long as it doesn't explode i'm good, hope you don't have to deal with something like that.

I think i have something similar.., this small town where i live have a weird weather, when its summer indeed is summer, i mean, its extreme hot!, im giving you an approximation to the temperatures we usually have here, they are between 42~49°C / 107.6~120.2°F and at winter is exactly the same line, well, not that much or "stable" as at summer but indeed its really cold plus winds with high % of humidity, and its between 4~26°C / 39.2~78.8°F, and this weather in summer is a pain for my laptop..even with a cooling system and air conditioned I'm unable to multitasking at will :( and I usually play/being at forum on my pc since its cooling is a bit better.

Krillin? Ah, i meant Gremlins, i made a slight typo when i was typing, for a second i thought Krillin had his own

theme in the game. I actually found something interesting from the dragonball wikia, more specifically

from the "Trivia" section.

'The bassline for Cell's theme is taken from the 1971 Pink Floyd song "One of These Days"; this song, as well as the rest of the game's soundtrack, was composed by Kenji Yamamoto, who would eventually be fired from Toei following the discovery that he had plagiarized several popular western artists throughout his career.'

Whoa, didn't know that about Kenji ?(..that's a sad new for me =O; i don't know much about Pink Floyd, i don't listen to them outside the radio, but i have to admit they have good music!.

About the Gremlins, didn't know neither , I'm going to check it out, and sorry for the confusion, i though you were talking about this theme:

I think that explains something.
    The video works for me just fine, perhaps it not working for you was

due to an internet connection error, or it's more complicated or technical

than that. But it's good to hear it's working, and no problem.
    Understood, but so far it's working just like before.

Thank you so much for the info and care!! ;)^^, and glad to read its working good heheh:)

• think i have something similar.., this small town where i live have a weird weather, when its summer indeed is summer, i mean, its extreme hot!, im giving you an approximation to the temperatures we usually have here, they are between 42~49°C / 107.6~120.2°F and at winter is exactly the same line, well, not that much or "stable" as at summer but indeed its really cold plus winds with high % of humidity, and its between 4~26°C / 39.2~78.8°F, and this weather in summer is a pain for my laptop..even with a cooling system and air conditioned I'm unable to multitasking at will and I usually play/being at forum on my pc since its cooling is a bit better.

I'm not good when it comes to temperatures, fahrenheit and celsius, but i get the idea somewhat.
    How do you exactly deal with such hot weathers? Do you use fans, wear no shirts, constantly drink cold water?
    But yeah, sounds troublesome, but with enough of supplies you should manage despite the temperatures being harsh,
    sadly it's not that simple for devices like computes which can't stand such heat, it's a huge problem.

Guess you have no choice but to avoid things like mmos or other programs that require more data in order to process,
    but overall it sounds like a real annoyance, really hoping the weather won't get in the way constantly, or you'll find a place
    where the weather doesn't affect your computer as much.

Whoa, didn't know that about Kenji ..that's a sad new for me ; i don't know much about Pink Floyd, i don't listen to them outside the radio, but i have to admit they have good music!.

About the Gremlins, didn't know neither , I'm going to check it out, and sorry for the confusion, i though you were talking about this theme:

Neither did i until i read it from the wiki. As sad as it is, the game's still great with wonderful soundtrack, it's not the game's fault
    or anything. Same here, and they certainly do.

Only thing i remember about them is it being a horror film during my childhood, and later they'd make toys of them,
    but i don't know more than that. Gotcha, his theme's kind of iconic, it's a shame we don't hear it more often, let alone there being a remake of it and simply being longer, for 1 minute seems awfully short.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!