C21 Dogi

• O M G

Looks amazing! But only the blue belt and namek model boots ... No need cape, without looks better!

I think with this model, a kid Trunk from DBZ looks very possible to do.

And ofc I understand You spend Your free time for playing :) Congratz, 1st or 2nd place budokai? We've lost fight for 4th place :(

• O M G

Looks amazing! But only the blue belt and namek model boots ... No need cape, without looks better!

I think with this model, a kid Trunk from DBZ looks very possible to do.

And ofc I understand You spend Your free time for playing :) Congratz, 1st or 2nd place budokai? We've lost fight for 4th place :(

Thanks, yeah we finnished first place^^. Hm too bad, maybe next time

True but you can't switch it, neither the belt, nor the boots.

(you gotte see it like that in tex.pak there are 3 files you can recolor. In obj.pak there is 1 file for the whole dogi model, so you can't switch the part there where the boots are)

The only thing I can do is look for a better matching dogi, where I can recolor the belt too. From the ones I saw I would have to tricks tho and copy skin parts in there, which only then works with a specific skin color.

If I do trunks on that dogi, the belt would still remain green.

c0209b774e86d219e1ff9d48f5940cd2.png

• I see, that You can't modify model, only recolor but could namek outfit model (his version is different than human) be taken to human class? This cheap 7.500 dogi for namekian looks almost like Gohan/Piccolo without cape, only recolor.

I wouldn't recomend trying to switch it. Best case you get some messed up graphics, worst case you will crash on some/all times.

This happened once when I tried to switch male to female

be007a9fc7132dbdc79ffc9c3484ad77.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!