Hardest classes to master

• Hardest to master for me was SM because there is many different combos against each classes, however that's with fully bugged and nerfed status, so i'm pretty sure it'll become much easier with cc150, and bug fixs.

Crane would be the number 1 skill class, and props working makes them able to beat MAs now.

Turtle isn't very hard to master and they're literally broken now with 1;1 props, so it's only a matter of time until people figure it out and abuse them.

• Hardest to master for me was SM because there is many different combos against each classes, however that's with fully bugged and nerfed status, so i'm pretty sure it'll become much easier with cc150, and bug fixs.

Crane would be the number 1 skill class, and props working makes them able to beat MAs now.

Turtle isn't very hard to master and they're literally broken now with 1;1 props, so it's only a matter of time until people figure it out and abuse them.

Yes you are right about sm, especially from what I saw in your recent video, sm have a lot methods you can use, it’s all a matter of figuring them out, as of now for Beta I’m going with sm and crane, those 2 classes for me are the hardest but I plan on doing my best to use them to there full capabilities.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!