Forum background customization/ Nightmode

• Hey do you think it would be possible for us to customize the forum background to any image or colour we would like? Or at least a night-mode, because of the job i have and my sleep schedule the very bright white is a bit annoying to my sensitive eyes. I'm certain im not the only one who hates these colours on the current forum.

• I love this idea, I too have sensitive eyes. Unfortunately this might not be applied to the forum as fast as you would like but if you have Windows 10, there's a setting you can do to adjust the display colours to help your eyes feel better when looking at your computer screen.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/292/

Go to your task-bar and click on the speech bubble in the right-hand corner of your screen
    Expand the apps in the notification bar and click "Night light" and you're all set. You can adjust how powerful it is by right clicking it and going to your settings. I hope I helped you somewhat! :saint:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/294/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!