• I was just curious as to know if anyone has had any luck in getting any of the new dogis thay was said we’re implemented in OB. Any info would be appreciated.

Post pictures if possible.

This thread is not in any way asking for new dogis to be implemented but instead just curious if they made it in.

• i have heard from a founder that, the dogis in wagu currently will be removed from wagu permanently on Thursday (same day level cap lifts to 45) and the new dogis will be added into the wagu. now whether this is actually true or not i can not confirm. BUT i can confirm that daneos said in discord to get dogis while you can as later they will be like bitcoins. to me it seems likely as i have not yet seen a single new dogi.

• i have heard from a founder that, the dogis in wagu currently will be removed from wagu permanently on Thursday (same day level cap lifts to 45) and the new dogis will be added into the wagu. now whether this is actually true or not i can not confirm. BUT i can confirm that daneos said in discord to get dogis while you can as later they will be like bitcoins. to me it seems likely as i have not yet seen a single new dogi.

If that’s the good thing I got all my favorite dogis from retail lol it’s like the saying, out with the old and in with the new. But I can’t wait tho, that goku black calling my name XD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!