Kid Clock and Skill Reseting !

• Hello guys, i have two questions that i hope you guys can help me with

firstly, are kid clock being added to the cash shop later ? I hope so because i dont like lootboxes(wagu machine) and dont mind paying more for a guaranteed item

secondly, when reseting skills a message pops up saying that we can reset once each week until level 70(max), so i want to know if thats true or the message will be removed later on to give reset skill books more value ? I hope it stays, the book system is bad.

appreciate the help dudes !

• Hello guys, i have two questions that i hope you guys can help me with

firstly, are kid clock being added to the cash shop later ? I hope so because i dont like lootboxes(wagu machine) and dont mind paying more for a guaranteed item

secondly, when reseting skills a message pops up saying that we can reset once each week until level 70(max), so i want to know if thats true or the message will be removed later on to give reset skill books more value ? I hope it stays, the book system is bad.

appreciate the help dudes !

for first question, kid clock is already in the cash shop i don't remember which page but you will find it not be found only in wagu.

for the second one, it is true you can really reset your skills once every server maintenance reset books good if someone wants to reset skills faster.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!