Got on the wrong foot!

• Well I really messed up trying to get to the server and everything ! So I want to re-introduce myself properly!
    :) Hello everyone! My name is Terry, 15 year old, and glad that I have registered here!

I have been a fan of Dragon ball (not Z) when I was 7 years old! that was the date that I first saw the cartoon.
    After 1 whole year of watching the amazing Goku beating the crap out of nearly everyone in the series, I have realized that there is an existing series called Dragon Ball Z (Shocking!!!), in my country, Dragon ball Z aired only until half of the Frieza Saga (Sucks we couldn't see Super Saiyan Goku).
    Thanks to the Internet, which I got to use at the beginning of 2013, I've seen the whole Dragon Ball Z series!
    And after a while I've discovered that there is something existing such as Dragon Ball On-line, which actually became a favorite to me in a short amount of days! I seriously LOVE this game and I want it back, so I am here to see when is this gonna happen, and I am honestly ready to wait it no matter how long it takes!
    So that is what my histroy with Dragon Ball was (I've never watched any other anime, except for Yu-gi-oh which aired at the same time as Dragon Ball Z) :) :) :)

• I will start with a welcome! :S though I know you have posted few times and made friends! You should just enjoy all and everything that the forums have to offer! I understand the need to play but there is no need to reintroduce your persona?? :whistling:

hay bud! lets have have fun and can't wait till this game comes out! 8o

AND WELCOME AGAIN!!!! :thumbup:

Jack Burton:
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the
    back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you
    crooked in the eye, Then he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare
    that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack
    Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"

"Yes'sir, the check is in the mail!."

• Welcome man!

"Once I'm finished tearing this world into pieces, I'll just use Goku's Instant Transmission technique to move onto other planets. That is my destiny. I am the universe's end!"

cell_zps3zzd3iv0.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!