Game not working and cant even re install

• Last night i could play normaly but today i cant, after clicking the START button this error pops up:

Says the "fmodex.dll" is missing

unknown.png

i tried to fix it myself, looking up the "fmodex.dll" and adding it to the game folder again but now this error pops up:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/887/

after that tried re installing the game but since i deleted the installer i re-downloaded it from the official page Utorrent, but one of the files doesnt work, when trying to extract the files from the DBOG installer.rar this error appears saying "DBOG Installer-1.bin" is damaged the other 2 files get extracted just fine but this one doesnt

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/888/

Any help on how to fix this? i couldnt repair/replace the dll file and now i cant even try a fresh re install help please

• As troublesome as uTorrent appears to be for you, please install the game from a direct link. But before you do so, uninstall everything related to DBOG on your computer (Old clients & newer ones that you've downloaded through uTorrent). Once the game is fully downloaded through direct dl, disable your windows defender (if you're using win10) and/or your Anti-Virus software & run the installation wizard on administrative mode.

• As troublesome as uTorrent appears to be for you, please install the game from a direct link. But before you do so, uninstall everything related to DBOG on your computer (Old clients & newer ones that you've downloaded through uTorrent). Once the game is fully downloaded through direct dl, disable your windows defender (if you're using win10) and/or your Anti-Virus software & run the installation wizard on administrative mode.

Will try from the direct links, on a side note i have w7 so i dont have windows defender and i added DBOG on all my firewalls and my antivirus , thanks for suggestion will be back later with news on this..
    EDIT: after 2 downloads i keept having the same problem for some reason the rar always came corrupted or broken but on 3rd download for some magical reason it worked

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!