The scheduled Class Balance Open Beta

• Class balance was scheduled for Open Beta but so far I hear no news about it or anything. Now I know 45 cap is only a month and that's why no balance is done for this cap, but 55 cap will eventually come, and it's been stated that once it's 60 cap DBOG will be out of Open Beta, so basically it must be balanced in 55 cap. But i'm hearing lots of rumors about balance being canceled and how 70 cap is going to be added as soon as possible from people who know the team, so i'd like to get things straight for me and others.

• Tanks can take damage and give damage. They should only be absorbing while dealing low damage over time. Their aggro skills is what should cause the aggro not the damage or the certain sk. In dbo sks can 1 shot almost anything or keep things paralyzed for seconds on in, this needs a big debuff. It's bad enough they have a lot of health and a decent amount of energy. Maybe give longer cooldowns or reduce their damage in general. Bleed is 750 ticks per sec, hell even 900+ for the upgraded sks.

but its not just sks it goes for the majin buffers too, namekian healers, annnd karma stuns . Sure keep things how it is for PvE but in PvP when it's enabled, things should be different to give other classes a better fighting chance. Right now, its unbalanced.

• Dont mean to burst your guy's bubble but this thread was made for if the balance was still coming for next cap since there hasn't been any news on it. Dont get me wrong though i'd like to see a SK nerf but we still have to see if balance is even going to be worked on anytime soon to even speak on it.

• Hi Sirab and dbog community,

There is no news to report on changes to master classes at this time. When there is news to report on possible changes to a class skill (nerf or buff) Daneos will announce it in the news tab.

I'm sorry I cant be anymore helpful than that.

regards boxbox

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!