• Well just like th tittle shows, im here for complain about this, why? because i dont understand why in this server are changing the original way of DB Hunt just because a bunch of "criying babies" complain, why the developers are touching things that are working fine? why you just dont focus on fixing bugs, quest and finish the game instead of changing the event?? this "new" way is just ridiculous, first is a great disadvantage for 1vs1 classes, second, the respawn is absolutely slow, third this just motivate all those lazy people to wait someone else farm a place to go and steal the mobs with DB, fourth, just 20% of chances? two hours of event with a drop rate of 0,01% really? for good sake just bring back the original way of DB Hunt and stop touching things that are working just cause a bunch of kids cant get their DB.

Please focus on bugs and finish the game like i said and stop touching things that are working, if you people change the event cause other complain, i think it is fair other can complain about this as well.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!