Missions system and minimap

• I have an important question that I would like an answer to if anyone has one.

Which version of the system will be used? The early version or the later version that highlighted the mission required enemies and items in the minimap? The main reason for the question being that when I do finally get online (which I hope is soon, even if it is alpha/beta) I know that not all the speech will be translated and I want to know how much guess work I will need. I always managed eventually in the early DBO days but the minimap markers made it over 9000 times easier!

• They use TW lvl 70 Patch Client - so it is one of the "later" versions, means new Quest indicator(highlighted mops, shows distance to quest on map, have a little arrow which direction the quest is), new scouter system, new crafting, new pets system, papaya island, CC floor150(not coded yet!) and flying! Hope that helps..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!