• hey everyone I am running a lottery first prize will be a dabura dogi, 2nd prize Aloha Dogi 3rd prize popos outfit type A (gold). 100k per entry. If I meet at lease 10 entries the draw will go ahead at 7pm Sydney time Approx 3.5 hours after I post this. To enter send me an in game mail with the zeni attached. I tried to do it in game but I think everyone just though it was a scam. I will enter all names on random.org. There is no limit to how many entries you can put in. If I get at least 10 entries I will do the draw. even if the 10 entries are for the one person. just means they'll get three dogis :-). Good luck everyone

• its like more than a scam than lottery....100k from everyone you can get many millions by scamming people,,who knows if you dont give the doggi to a friend of yours and keep all these money for you..sorry but i dont trust anyone in this community..i have lost many zeni from people who i trust...

• hey everyone I am running a lottery first prize will be a dabura dogi, 2nd prize Aloha Dogi 3rd prize popos outfit type A (gold). 100k per entry. If I meet at lease 10 entries the draw will go ahead at 7pm Sydney time Approx 3.5 hours after I post this. To enter send me an in game mail with the zeni attached. I tried to do it in game but I think everyone just though it was a scam. I will enter all names on random.org. There is no limit to how many entries you can put in. If I get at least 10 entries I will do the draw. even if the 10 entries are for the one person. just means they'll get three dogis :-). Good luck everyone

I want to give you a suggestion, do this a little bit more..."official" maybe in the official discord channel (after asking the mods if its possble or legal of course) with more info because as the guy above said...

who knows if you give the doggi to a friend of yours and keep all these money for you..sorry but i dont trust anyone in this community.

i also may give you an idea? since you say no info on HOW the winner is choosen, why not do it with dice numers with everyone in the "lottery". everyone being present (if possible) the first x ammount of poeple with the highest dices get to do dice again without everyone who got "disqualified" and so on untill getting your winners? or if not possible to do like this (wich i honestly think its not) just do it among your guildmates

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!