Snapping out of Hypnosis

• I have been trying to figure out what factor makes you snap out of it after it successfully lands, I have done a couple of ranked matches against spiritualists and while most times I get slept for 13-23 seconds, some times it only lasts for 1-2 seconds and I magically snap out of it. I don't recall being hit or anything. You pros got any idea why?

• it should only be cancelled if you get hit...most likely when it lasts 1 seconds, the spiritualist hit you by accident. Sometimes if you try to do hypnosis>dash away to prevent hitting the target, you may end up just cancelling the auto attack animation and still wake them

• it should only be cancelled if you get hit...most likely when it lasts 1 seconds, the spiritualist hit you by accident. Sometimes if you try to do hypnosis>dash away to prevent hitting the target, you may end up just cancelling the auto attack animation and still wake them

Oh that sounds exactly like whats happening, cheers Marc

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!