Some Noob Questions (again) About Fighter and Speed

• Hello, this is the third tread I create asking something related to this, but let's go again :S

I have some basic questions about speed gear and builds.

1. When you talk about "speed gear", do you only refer to the gloves or do I need the stick or other equipment with Atk Speed % as well?

2. My fighter is currently all based on critical, what I need to effectively make him a "speed fighter"?

3. Thats my current build, as you can see I only have 5 points to spend. Should I get Thunder or level up Blitz Fist? Actually this leads to another question, to be a speed class, do I just need the equipment or does my build have to be all focused towards that?

• Hello MetalYumemi ,you are welcome to post and ask for help but respect forum rules.

to use speed you can use 2 methods as fighter :

1.is to use thunder + blitz fist maxed + 1 piece of weapon with speed.the other piece critical damage % to hit stronger.

2.is to use super saiyan + blitz fist maxed + 2 piece of weapons attack speed (gloves and stick).

cause super saiyan gives 20% attack speed.

also there is a dogi ball that gives attack speed see this thread Here.

in the method 1 if you get karma speed attack buff and attack speed dogi ball you can use critical damage % in the two weapons to make your damage deadly.

here is a build i made https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0403001131104400114400400

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!