Little problem with Poko Pet

• Yo,

i logged to my Poko to check out the pets and sh*t. Found a little problem and i hope it gets fixed fast.

When the pet is active and i fly away too far (cuz quest done or going to another spot) the pet disappears completely. Gets unsummoned. Now if i land and try to summon it again, the game says "Unable to Summon another Pet". I guess the pet is still active in the system but ingame it's gone. No slot bar of pet or the pet itself.

I have to use Teleport NPC to teleport somewhere to make it work again. So i teleported to some other place and i was able to summon again.

Need this fixed pls.

Also a suggestion: If we have a Pet active and fly away, can't we have it disappear while we go up in the Air and have it re-appear right next to us when we land? Cuz in the past when we landed from flying, the pet somehow came up to us and went back and kept repeating that. Basically it went full retard lmao.

-SumTingWong

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!