I need help choosing a class.

• :cellfinal: :kidgohansaiyan: :saiyangoku:

Hi there, im wondering which class should i use for beta, now im starting as a Swordman because i love pvping, but i would like you guys to give me more options for people who love pvp

I dont know if Karma Majin is good for pvp, its debuff and perma-cc seems nice, any suggestion? Thanks

:kidgohansaiyan: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku:

• I'm wondering, what's is the main difference between Fighter and Swordsmen?
    Some say that fighters are better at PvP and other say it's SM... And in PvE everybody says it's Fighter, but i'm still in doubt on wich one i'll be...

• Then if you wanna be that rude just dont comment, i want suggestions or i keep my swordmaster, because id like to try new things, its that simple

I was not rude with you, man... I was not replying your comment... I was replying the "Don't listen them, choose what you like."

I don't know what I like, i only played as Turtle...

• I will give you some tips about classes, and you want them to be good in PVP and PVE.

Swordsman - Full con with props, he can have high LP and dmg plus he is good in PVP and good help in PVE.
    It have scintillation, buff that at lvl 2 give you 100% chance to resist stuns, bleed effects, almost every debuff in-game but 2 times only.
    He is master of knockdown, plus he have prop debuff that is really good.
    As fighter, he does high critic dmg.

Ultimate Majin - It have %LP recovery buff and with %LP, %LP,Con gear, he can tank good, plus everyone will beg you to give them buffs.
    About PVP part, unless someone ONE SHOT you, you can beat almost every class out there.

Karma Majin - It is mostly PVP class only, still you can use Pure Majin and use that transformation and its own skills to farm around.
    In PVP you Knockdown people every second, you skill lock them, confuse them, stun them...

Now since you didn't say anything about nameks, I won't put them here.

• T

Thanks, i didnt say anything about nameks coze i know a bit from them, in Taiwan i played a poko, wasn´t really good for pvp

Dendes are nice, its own heal might be frustrating if cant one shoot you

SK nice tank

• IDK about PVP .. but if you want to have fun while out of PVP ... (and have a decent PVP character) you should choose any Martial artist Kind of player
    Martial artists HAVE the HIGHEST ATTACK... Most players play Human (UNFORTUNATELY) So youll have much more advatage having FUN

• Fighter just have good crits?

Fighter just have good crits?

They have extremely high dodge rate, and OP attack speed which might get nerf

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!