Kidney Shot Vs. Quick Attack?

• I was messing around with the Skill calculator... to realize that Kidney shot 4/4 is Better than Quick Attack 4/4 ... So I was wondering, is it really?
    If YES... then why should I put points into Quick attack when I can put it to Wolf Fang Fist or Such attacks or maybe EVEN Thunder?
    So I was just wondering what you guys think! Some People said they can't wait for the Kidney Shot to Cooldown so they add Quick Attack to have 2 stun attacks! Wondering if that is everyone's opinion!
    And As Always Guys
    STAY SWAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

• Both should always be maxed for increased stun duration, Wolf Fang Fist at max lvl is quite powerful too but I wouldn't use the SP from your 2 stuns for this, you better off taking SP from elsewhere.

Thing is..quick attack is one of the fastest skills to cast and has decent range ( I think 35m, despite the skill calc showing something like 3m ).
    In pvp it almost always gets you the first stun.

It's always nice to have extra stun in pve also, you never know when you get those mobs that constantly knock you down unless you can stun them.
    Only thing is stuns don't generally work on bosses, most if not all are immune if I remember correctly.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!