New player curious about a few things!

• So im fairly new to communitys like these and the dbo game.
    I wanted to play years back with my friend but it was shut off and I randomly came across this.

Where can I download the game and or launcher,

How would I play on your server if the game itself is shut off,

Another website is really similar to this named *sorry if thats advertising*
    is dbo********** and dboglobal the same thing ? if so which is better

Edited once, last by FlackoJoyde: Edit: After browsing forums some more I would like to spend my time playing the game alot if you guys have an alpha ().

Where can I download the game and or launcher,

no you can't the game or launcher atm

How would I play on your server if the game itself is shut off

you can't play the game now because its not finish/complete yet.
    Go check : https://dboglobal.to/forum/news/server/

Another website is really similar to this named *sorry if thats advertising*
    is dbo********** and dboglobal the same thing ? if so which is better

No they're two different project , dbo revelation existed 1year and 4 mounths , very slow progress and they don't give any infomation/screen/videos of their server progress and you have in the other side Dragon Ball Online global existed 2 mounths ago and devs started working on features 40days ago and it have daily updates/screen/videos of the actuall progress.

Which is better ?
    you're the one who should answer yourself :D

• Well how you say DBO is closed so DBOGlobal is one of the projects that develop server so now it is under construction and it is impossible download game and/or their launcher so we must wait until the day.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!