Source Code

• ¿Está tratando de "descomprimir" en la carpeta de recursos proporcionada por Daneos? En ese caso, no necesita "descomprimir": esos archivos ya están descomprimidos. El botón "desempaquetar" es para desempaquetar desde los archivos .pak al directorio real del cliente.

what I want is to be able to edit the content of the .pak and for that I have to extract its content. but i can't do it

• hello, i noticed that the camera is faulty when we hold down the right mouse button, so this is a small fix i've managed to implement.

in the AvatarController.cpp file, i found out that the camera is trying to adjust itself regardless of whether or not the player is holding down the right mouse button.

this happens in the last 4 lines of the function:

Code
    if (fSubAngleY > 0.0f)
    GetNtlGameCameraManager()->AddYaw(fDeltaAngleY);
    else
    GetNtlGameCameraManager()->AddYaw(-fDeltaAngleY);

so i just modified it to the slightest:

Code
    if (!m_bRButtonDownFlag)
    {
    if (fSubAngleY > 0.0f)
    GetNtlGameCameraManager()->AddYaw(fDeltaAngleY);
    else
    GetNtlGameCameraManager()->AddYaw(-fDeltaAngleY);
    }

and this seems to have solved the issue at the very least. (the camera still returns to char back, similar to the left mouse button)

i dont know how serious this issue is, i just thought i would share this.

• SALVE SONO NUOVO, E SICCOME HO NOTATO CHE NON FUNZIONAVA IL SERVER DI DBO HO INIZIATO A FARE UNA RICERCA PER SCOPRIRNE I MOTIVI, SONO ARRIVATO FINO A VOI.. PURTROPPO PERO' NON SONO BRAVO IN QUESTE COSE E SONO MOLTO IGNORANTE, SE POSSIBILE QUALCOSA PUO' SPIEGARMI NEL DETTAGLIO OGNI PICCOLO PASSO DA FARE PER AVERE UN SERVER FUNZIONANTE?

• SALVE SONO NUOVO, E SICCOME HO NOTATO CHE NON FUNZIONAVA IL SERVER DI DBO HO INIZIATO A FARE UNA RICERCA PER SCOPRIRNE I MOTIVI, SONO ARRIVATO FINO A VOI.. PURTROPPO PERO' NON SONO BRAVO IN QUESTE COSE E SONO MOLTO IGNORANTE, SE POSSIBILE QUALCOSA PUO' SPIEGARMI NEL DETTAGLIO OGNI PICCOLO PASSO DA FARE PER AVERE UN SERVER FUNZIONANTE?

Non si può, per un semplice motivo: devi conoscere un sacco di cose per essere in grado di mettere in piedi un server funzionante. È impossibile spiegartele in un tutorial: è come chiedere di assemblare un'intera automobile senza sapere com'è fatto un motore, come ripararlo e come affrontare i problemi che ti si presentano davanti. Seppure dovessi riuscire ad avviare la tua bella automobile, al primo problema finisci in un muro.

A questo è facile rendersi conto che bisogna studiare per essere in grado di maneggiare un progetto del genere, altrimenti fare il programmatore non sarebbe considerato un lavoro. Se non lo sapete fare avete due strade:

• Studiate e diventate programmatori: sappi che sarà un percorso che richiederà mesi. Il progetto è scritto in C++ che non è tra i più semplici. Cerca un buon libro e studia :);
    • Lasciate fare a chi lo sa fare.

Buono studio ;).

In English:

You can't for a simple reason: you need to know a lot of things in order to run a working server. It's impossible to teach you such things with a "tutorial": it's like building a car without knowing how an engine is made, how to repair it and how to solve the problems you'll meet. Even if you would able to make it work, at the first problem you'll crash into a wall.

At this point i think it's easy to realize that you will need to study and become a programmer in order to handle a project like this, otherwise the programmer wouldn't be a job. If you can't, you have 2 roads:

• Study and become a programmer: this is a long path that will take months. This project is written in C++ that is not the simplest language. Google for a good book and study :);
    • Let do the job at those who know how to do it.

Good luck on your studies ;).

• What is the status of the server files? Are they up to date like the official DBOG server?

I would only be interested for the sake of interest :/

In German

Auf welchen stand sind die Serverfiles denn? Sind die auf denn aktuellsten stand wie der offizielle DBOG Server?

Würde mich nur interessehalber interessieren :/

• What is the status of the server files? Are they up to date like the official DBOG server?

I would only be interested for the sake of interest :/

This source code is for DBOG 2.0, based on a very old KR client. It is different from the DBOG 1.0 (TW) version.

A lot of TW's functionality are already ported into this one (eg: the flight system), but there is a lot of work to do in order to recreate the others. Also, this version needs a huge refactoring and almost everything must be rewritten/updated, i think.

• This source code is for DBOG 2.0, based on a very old KR client. It is different from the DBOG 1.0 (TW) version.

A lot of TW's functionality are already ported into this one (eg: the flight system), but there is a lot of work to do in order to recreate the others. Also, this version needs a huge refactoring and almost everything must be rewritten/updated, i think.

Thank you for your answer I was just interested :) Hope that the open beta at DBOG will start soon :)

• sooo... here is another quick fix to the player movement.

the problem is, when we're moving while holding the RMB, the character sometimes turns as if we were not holding the RMB.

file name: AvatarController.cpp

this happens because in the MouseMoveRBtnHandler function we have this at the end:

Code
    if (iDeltaX == 0 && iDeltaY == 0)
    {
    ResetMousePosition();
    }

and in ResetMousePosition(), we are setting this:

Code
    m_bRButtonMoveFlag = FALSE;

this flag is being checked when we are moving the character by keyboard (in ActionMapKeyboardMove function)

so we can add a small condition check to fix this

Code
    if(!m_bRButtonDownFlag) //we add this line to fix the movement turn problem when holding RMB
    m_bRButtonMoveFlag = FALSE;

there are of course other ways of doing this, but i think this one handles it fine.

i'm not sure if this would produce other problems later on, but it is working fine for now.

• Hello weertoop . If you know how to use Git, you can collect all these little patches together into a bigger one and make a pull request on the official DBOG's GitHub repository. If the patch is good Daneos will accept and merge it into the master code branch. He already did this with some of my patches made by me or others :). This project need all the help it can get ;).

• Hello,Do you know Which files the client dragon ball scramble source code?

• Hello weertoop . If you know how to use Git, you can collect all these little patches together into a bigger one and make a pull request on the official DBOG's GitHub repository. If the patch is good Daneos will accept and merge it into the master code branch. He already did this with some of my patches made by me or others :). This project need all the help it can get ;).

actually i only used git to download reps, never used it to make pull requests (or post patches... u get the point :) ) so this would be my first time. that is why i wasnt confident in posting my little patches there :3

but sure, i will learn it and hopefully i will contribute to the project.

thanks a lot for the tip <3

• actually i only used git to download reps, never used it to make pull requests (or post patches... u get the point :) ) so this would be my first time. that is why i wasnt confident in posting my little patches there :3

but sure, i will learn it and hopefully i will contribute to the project.

thanks a lot for the tip <3

I hope this can be useful:

• The Git Book is all you need to learn Git: https://git-scm.com/book/
    • For things like pull requests and forks you must to do those from GitHub;
    • The cleanest way to keep a fork in sync with the main repo: Syncing a fork

I also think the project needs proper documentation. Without know where they can stick the hands, very few people could be interested. I don't know when i can work on it again, but i'll try to do it in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!