game not fitting screen

• So for a while the game changes how it fits my screen when ever I change it from and to window mode and full screen but the fit was only to where I couldn't see what I was typing in chat, and to fix it I went to game in options and pressed changed something then pressed change to default and that fixed it. But i guess i always closed the game in window mode because when I got on today this is what I saw and idk how to fix it.

Edit*So i uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and it did fix it. but maybe in the future could there be a function to enable and disable full screen through the launcher?

Edit#2* When i got on i put my game in full screen because my ask bar covered the bottom of my screen and then this happened

• Hey barku,

To my knowledge you should be able to do this in the in game settings, but you can also do it by modifying the user profile in your DBOG folder, as well. When we've moved to the new client, I'll look into this! I currently don't have the ability to use it. We're still on the newest client, which has the upside of fewer bugs, but isn't open source.

• When i try to edit the video height and with in the file it tells me I don't have permission and to see the owner of the file or administrator to obtain permission. (I am 50% sure its a pc owner problem but because I'm not fully sure I'm still bringing it up here to double check)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!