Getting Started

• I just received flight, and i tried flying, but all i do is slow flying... how do i fast fly? am i too low level? im level 8. Also when i started questing, some quests dont have arrows on them. Instead they have a grey frown face.. what does that mean, do i need to forfeit the quest and restart? was it timed? Neways, trying to learn how to fly fast and why frown face is next to quests instead of arrow and how far away quest is.

• You have to double tap while flying to start accelerating, then after a couple of seconds you start dashing. I think some of the early flight scrolls don't allow dashing though. Not sure what you mean about quests, can you send an image?

• double tap what? the spacebar? cuz im tried that and didnt do anything : P what take a screen shot? well so.. the little grey frown face, on the left of some of the quests, where it should show arrow with mileage. Does that just mean they wont give you the mileage on those certain quests?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!